Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Whats the nicest sounding acoustic guitar for under $300?




Bill Heart





Answer
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dean-Mamba-Cutaway-AcousticElectric-Guitar?sku=516478

This guitar not only looks good, it's by the absolute BEST guitar company in the world! Dean guitars, baby! Buy it, and I swear you won't be disappointed!

What is a good acoustic guitar for under $300?




Mitch


my brother got a guitar for christmas(it is a first act) and i play on it more then he does. i would like a quality guitar that i can call my own.


Answer
I agree with the others. You could get a much better used guitar for $300 than a new one and often an acoustic guitar will sound better with a little age on it. You definitely need to play an acoustic guitar before you buy it. Some of the lower end models have quality issues. I've played some cheap Fender and Epiphone acoustics that buzzed and had horrible action. I think Ovation guitars are very good if you like the fiberglass bowl on the back (some people don't like them because they're not wood). I also like Takamine guitars. They're well made and have decent tone (not the best I've ever heard, but decent). Seagull is also a good brand to look at if you can find one for sale in your area. Ibanez and Yamaha are also good brands in that price range. I'm pretty sure anything you get will be better than the First Act guitar you've been playing though:)
Oh, the comment on getting a solid top (spruce or cedar) is an excellent point as well. The top produces most of the sound and it's important to have a solid top. Back and sides on most lower end guitars will be laminate.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the nicest sounding acoustic guitar for under $300?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment