Sunday, March 30, 2014

Anyone know some beginner acoustic guitar songs?




Dreamer110


I am just now learning guitar. I barely understand it. If anyone has any good websites that will help, or easy songs to play please let me know.


Answer
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/s/starfucker/german_love_crd.htm
really good song and super easy too.

Can anyone recommend me an easy beginner acoustic guitar tab song(s)?




Christophe


I want something thats a beginner. I have an acoustic guitar and I cant find an easy song tab. I want a song thats like background music haha. Something where its easy listening and easy to play.


Answer
smoke on water by deep purple
come as you are by nirvana
7 nation army by the white stripes
day tripper by the beatles
you can find lessons and the tabs to these at ultimate guitar.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone know some beginner acoustic guitar songs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment