Wednesday, April 2, 2014

SUPER easy songs on acoustic guitar?




Darling, B


alrighty, i used to have guitar class last year and i was pretty good at it. but i can only play my sheet music and i have trouble learning new songs. i need some really easy beginner songs by the at least one of them bands: (i know most of these aren't acoustic bands but i just typed a bunch of the bands i listen to)
blink 182, angels and airwaves, plus 44, all american rejects, box car racer, simple plan, taking back sunday, green day, foxboro hot tubs, paramore, the used, three days grace, evanescence, my chemical romance, all time low, the devil wears prada, forever the sickest kids, eyes set to kill, pierce the veil, before today, underÃath, the almost, mayday parade, you me at six, the starting line, automatic loveletter, new years day, new found glory, atreyu, flyleaf, framing hanley, escape the fate, blessthefall, take the crown, bring me the horizon, a skylit drive, dance gavin dance, the word alive, a day to remember, motionless in white, alesana, the maine, last call for camden, the summer set, sing it loud, there for tomorrow, showbread, silverstein black veil brides, boys like girls, in this moment, greeley estates, chiodos, saosin, scary kids scaring kids, armor for sleep, norma jean, artist vs poet, red car wire, i see stars, anarbor, a rocket to the moon, brighten
*PLEASE INCLUDE VIDEOS, CHORDS, ETC..*



Answer
Type in the song or the band along with the words "guitar lessons", and you can learn almost any song

Under the Milky Way sheet music for beginner guitar?




Katie Muir


I am just learning how to play the acoustic guitar. I really like the song Under the Milky Way by the Church and I would love to learn it. It is such a beautiful song and I think I will really enjoy learning how to play it. But I can't find easy to follow and understand sheet music for the guitar. Does anyone know the cords or a website that I can find the sheet music on for free?


Answer
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/
tabs/c/church/under
_the_milky_way_tab.htm

Cut and paste ALL of that into the searchbar

Am Em7+ Fmaj7 G ( Em7+-
G Fmaj7
G (Em7, Am7, Fmaj7)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: SUPER easy songs on acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment