Saturday, April 5, 2014

easy beginner songs for acoustic guitar?




leannetots


I recently just started playing the acoustic guitar, but I don't know WHAT to play. The songs that people have said are easy aren't really what I'd like to play, so anyone know any easy songs that I'd like?
I'd go for anything R&B, Soul, or Reggae.
Or something by an artist like Jason Mraz :)
Thanks!



Answer
i don't know if u would like these songs but they are easy.
twinkle twinkle little star, ode to joy, smoke on the water, adams family, tetris, jingle bells, x files, flinstones, zebra by john buttler, blister in the sun, one by mettalica, mexican hat dance, blues bros. theme, funeral march, harry potter, stairway to heaven, sweet home alabama, come as u are, yankie doodle, mission impposible and mary had a little lamb. hope u like them.

Best Blues Guitar For Beginner?




Tippy


Wondering if anyone could advise me on what guitar to buy for a beginner learning blues. Acoustic, Electric... The make, model... Im really stuck. Many Thanks


Answer
There all good guitars for the Blues. You can play Blues on any guitar.

Here is a list of the most common guitars used.
1. Fender Telecaster
2. Fender Stratacaster
3. Gibson ES-335
4. Gibson Les Paul
5. Acoustic guitars

The electric guitars are easier to play and you can get a lot of tones when playing. I like playing Blues on my Acoustic the best. Personal choice. If I want to electrify then I have a ES-335 knockoff that has that B.B. King sound.
As a beginner I would look into the cheaper knock offs(imported) guitars before I'd drop a grand of two on the real thing.
I personally only play with friends and around the house for my own entertainment. So I have an Ibanez copy of the Gibson Dove that Elvis used and a copy of the Gibson ES-335 that B.B. King used.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: easy beginner songs for acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment