Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Best Acoustic Guitar for Under $2000?




Harrison


Hi I'm Harrison. I've been wanting to invest in a better acoustic guitar. I've been mainly looking at Martins and Taylors, but I've also heard good things about Breedlove and Gibson. I like clarity and a sustaining sound. I like to mainly finger pick but I also like to strum some. I like a variety of music but on an acoustic guitar, I like folk-rock and singer/songwriter.

One thing to note is that I like pure acoustic guitars. I'm pretty familiar with Mahogany and Rosewood.

If you can give me some suggestions or some that you like that would be great!

Remember, UNDER $2000.



Answer
I'd recommend the Martin OM-21 and the Taylor 312ce. They're both fine guitars. I have a Martin OM-45 which is the older brother of the OM-21 and it's a great guitar albeit way, way out of your price range.

acoustic guitar?




Private


want to spend 2000-3000 on an acoustic that would suit the style of opeth and other dark kind of acoustic work.
i have been playing for 10 years, and yes it will be used for gigs.



Answer
How long have you been playing guitar and how talented are you? Do you plan on playing in gigs?

Two to three thousand dollars is alot of money to blow on an acoustic guitar. The expensive guitars aren't really worth buying unless you are exceptional at playing the guitar and are looking for a specific guitar tune with potentially more frets. Also, are you talking regular acoustic or electric acoustic?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Acoustic Guitar for Under $2000?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment