Monday, March 31, 2014

what is a good acoustic guitar to get? ?




paramore_t


i really want to get an acoustic guitar and teach myself how to play but i dont really have a lot of money though....does anyone know where i can get a good acoustic guitar for a beginner like me? lol
and when i say i dont have a lot of money i mean like $100. is there any around that price range?



Answer
The best value for a beginner acoustic guitar is the Washburn D-10. Under $300, and most professional musicians would play one onstage if they had to.
It's not a Martin, but it's the guitar I recommend for beginners.

Edit: Not in that price range; save the extra money and get a better quality instrument. It's worth the extra wait and expense.

How Much Do Beginner Acoustic Guitars Cost?




Karly


I'm 13 and I really want to learn how to play guitar. I want to start off acoustic (which i should be anyway) and i was wondering how much beginning guitars usually cost. Some things to remember:
* I'm 13
* It has to be an acoustic guitar
* It will be a hobby, I'm not going to take it as a career choice
* Please give me the cheapest you can find (but good quality) because i don't have a lot of money.

Thanks so much ahead of time!

BQ: What are good beginning brands?
@Mikey, just Mikey - I actually want to start off acoustic. I (as of right now) am not as intrested in electric as i am in acoustic. Plus, I'm trying to save money, so buying an amp wouldn't be the best choice:P



Answer
All acoustic guitars are no almost the same! This is from a guitarist. Here's a Ibanez Acoustic. Ibanez has great quality instruments. This is a value pack with the guitar, strap, tuner, and gig bag (case/bag). For $100 this is as good and cheap as it gets new.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-JamPack-IJV50-Quickstart-Dreadnought-Acoustic-Guitar-Pack-103563631-i1150606.gc

If that's too expensive, check Craigslist or maybe a garage sale!
Good Luck and Hope It Helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is a good acoustic guitar to get? ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment