Friday, May 30, 2014

Good Acoustic/Electric Guitars on a Budget?




ZAxel


I'm looking for a good acoustic/electric guitar, preferably for under $500, but absolutely no more than $800. I'd really like it to have a cutaway. I play rock, meta, blues, and jazz, so the guitar would have to be pretty versatile. I really don't know what brands/models to start looking at. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.


Answer
When it comes to a guitar preferences vary. I prefer Martin Guitars. I have a friend that likes Fender.
If you have a music store or a pawn shop close, go in and play a few until you find one you like the sound and feel of. Try them acoustic for true sound and then electric.
I have a pre '64 Fender strat, A Washburn/Oscar Schmidt, a Martin Sigma, a Martin D-45 and a couple that I built. They all sound fine acoustically but on the amp the D-45 sounds better with the Washburn nect and then the Sigma.
For your price range, after you find the sound you like, check out Musicians .com before you buy at the shop. You may find a better deal.

Decent acoustic guitar on a budget?




kangaroo


I asked this earlier, but didn't get any responses :(

I'm looking for a good sounding acoustic around £50-£100. I've been playing for a few years, but cannot bring my current guitar with me to uni, so need a replacement. The local music shops are too expensive, so online would be better. Any ideas as to which guitar I should get?



Answer
You can get an Epiphone (owned by Gibson) PR-150 Acoustic Guitar for $129.99 at Guitar Center.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good Acoustic/Electric Guitars on a Budget?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment