Saturday, May 31, 2014

Is Epiphone acoustic guitars hard to play for beginners?




MAGnifican


I'm a female with short but thick fingers so it's hard to fit my fingers in fret (for example an A), and I'm a beginner, but I found this BEAUTIFUL Epiphone guitar and I'm tempted to buy it, but I don't know if it would work for me.

What do you think? Would it be too difficult? What are some good brands for beginners? I don't want a crappy cheap guitar, I already have one of those.



Answer
Epiphone guitars are really challenging for many females and people with short fingers to play. They're really nice guitars, but the necks are about as chunky as you'll find and the action tends to be high, as well. Generally speaking, the thinner the neck and the lower the action, the easier it will be to form chords and move smoothly between them. And if you've got short, thick fingers, it's almost mandatory that you play a guitar with a thin neck and low action.

I'm also female and have fingers that look like Vienna sausages, they're so short and round. When I first tried playing guitar, I concluded it was just too difficult and gave up entirely after a few months. It wasn't until much later that I realized there were more user-friendly guitars for people with girly hands. Very often, I see people on Yahoo Answers recommending Yamaha guitars for beginners, but I don't find them particularly comfortable to play. The necks are probably fine for people with medium-sized hands, but I'd recommend trying something made by Ibanez. Ibanez is primarily famous for its electric guitars, but the acoustics are fantastic, as well. And Ibanez guitars have about the thinnest necks and lowest action you'll find. I own five acoustics and acoustic-electrics and all of them are Ibanez because they feel like they were custom made for me.

I'll post a link to an Ibanez model called Sage that's one of the nicest guitars you'll find for learning to play. It has a solid wood top, so the sound is very robust, and the body size is great for playing while sitting. Ibanez guitars are built like rocks, sound fantastic and are often nicer than guitars costing twice as much. The Sage is the kind of guitar you'll be able to play for decades and then pass down to your own kids, it's so nice. And if the Sage isn't your cup of tea, it's worth looking at other Ibanez guitars. I've owned at least a dozen Ibanez guitars and basses over the years (and currently own nine), have used them at home, in the studio and on the road, and not one of them has given me a moment of trouble.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/ibanez-sgt120-sage-series-acoustic-guitar

If you have a Guitar Center or similar store near you, spend a couple hours there comparing the different brands and models side by side. There's no such thing as a one-size-fits-all guitar, so what works for one person is another's nightmare. My brother loves Gibson and Epiphone guitars, but he's a gigantic man with gorilla hands. His guitars are physically impossible for me to play. And he finds the necks on my Ibanez guitars too thin for his liking. Each brand tends to have its own feel. If you test drive a bunch of brands and models, chances are you'll find that one brand feels more comfortable and natural in your hands than others. Trust your instincts, since they'll serve you better than anyone else's opinion. The more comfortable your guitar is to you, the sooner you'll become a great player. Good luck!

What Name/Brand is this Acoustic Guitar?




Mikki


I want to know more information about this Acoustic Guitar,

For more Info Who is this girl / Where i find this picture
CLICK HERE

MUSIC VIDEO -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1vE2mxtCIg



(The blonde girl using this guitar in the Music video)

WHO IS THE BLONDE GIRL? -> http://aceofangels8.com/AOAProfiles
(Her name is CHOA, Kpop Band group, Guitarist, Main Vocalist

MORE PIC -> http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/bcba6f121eb311e3ab0f22000a9f305a_6.jpg
http://kpop.youzab.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/AOA-Black-1.jpg
http://seoulbeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/20130729_seoulbeats_aoablack_moyaband_fist.jpg
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/JkQwOgHFpvg/hqdefault.jpg
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/BIV7TaMItNc/maxresdefault.jpg

Question Hoping to answer :
Anything about this Acoustic guitar,
The color(i know it is white, i mean it is Pure white? Or Milk white?, Shape, Material, Name, Where to buy, Brand, How much it cost, This guitar ok to use for beginner ? or just pro, and many more,
But I really hoping to know is The FULL Name of the guitar (Example: fender mustang 69 candy apple red, Brand + Name + Year + Color and maybe the price too US$ also ok)

P.s : Last time i ask this question Someone name "Bunny Queen" Answer "Looks like a Les Paul" Can you give me more info? I really want to know, I search Les Paul white acoustic guitar and the only thing i found out is Les Paul is Electric Guitar, Which is not i'm searching for,
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131009004135AA3WNqG

Sorry for my Bad English.



Answer
It's either a Taylor or Taylor knock-off. It's a custom color and if it's a Taylor, it's an expensive guitar - 2000 dollars at least, probably quite a bit more.

As for Les Paul, you're correct that is an electric guitar made by Gibson.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is Epiphone acoustic guitars hard to play for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment