Tuesday, May 27, 2014

acoustic guitar total beginner?




ZagarenO


well i am just a beginner and i am 30 years old , i think i am late to learn now but i just always wanted to learn guitar , i am practicing and i am starting to develop callus in my fingers but i feel that the buzz of the strings never improve my fingers are really thick and it makes me always press in the wrong way , i just hope that this improves by time , i am following justinguitar.com and it is good , does any one know any other free guitar teaching site?
EDIT : why i cant get lesson , it is not because i cant afford it but because simply i am working in sudan as a united nations officer , if i was in my country i could take lessons but here there is no such thing :)
thanks alot for yr great advice



Answer
I hear you, Ive been taking lessons for about a year and I just want to let you know I can HELP you!!!!

Ive started making youtube videos that are in the EXACT order that I have learned to play. So please check out my channel, with the economy in a ditch i can understand people who cannot afford lessons and I decided to help people, even if i only help one person ill be happy...

Send me a message on youtube with ANY questions you have and I will either make a video explaining it or ill answer it to the best of my ability.

heres my channel- http://www.youtube.com/user/Oaju349

Message me on youtube anytime, my username is Oaju349

I WILL EVENTUALLY GET UP A VIDEO SHOWING YOU HOW TO PLAY EVERY CHORD WITHOUT LEARNING IT... BIG SHORT CUT

Acoustic guitar lessons for beginners?




MrKnowItAl


Ever since i was small my dream was to play the acoustic guitar and now that im grown i can finnaly acomplish my dreams
i had a friend who taught me a few chords but i have fully masterd
and i dont have money to play for guitar classes
i want to know which is the easiest way to learn to play the guitar
like ive been on youtube but its not the same or maybe i was looking in the wrong place
and i wanna know whats the difference between and acoustic guitar and a eletric-acoustic and which is better?



Answer
There is a sight that might give you some direction as a beginner guitar player.

http://www.all-things-acoustic-guitar.com

It covers a lot of material ranging from different beginner guitars, electric acoustic guitars, learning to play the acoustic, and more.

The difference between an acoustic and an electric acoustic is simply that one can be amplified and the other cannot unless it is mic'd.

You may not think that you can afford a teacher, but if you change your strategy, you might be able to.

You might take one class a month. I know instructors who charge as little as $15 for a half hour lesson.
You could take a lesson, and then save up for the next. This way it is not such a strain on your budget.

You might also check out a church or community center in your area and see if they offer music lessons- some do it for free or just donations.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: acoustic guitar total beginner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment