Sunday, September 22, 2013

How much would a Gibson Les Paul Studio Raw Power sell for?

best acoustic guitar 750
 on ... Guitars & Amps  Acoustic Guitars  Yamaha FG750s Acoustic Guitar
best acoustic guitar 750 image



UzumakiSqu


I bought a Satin Aquamarine les paul raw power for I think 750 on ebay in great condition nothing wrong with it at all. I love Gibson Les Pauls, but I really want a acoustic guitar, like the Martin 000CXE. The pickups are 57' EMG.


Answer
It should sell for about what you bought it for. Ebay is a great indicator of what things are worth. Why don't you keep it and get the Martin too?

What is a good beginners acoustic guitar/brand?




new guy


I have never played before and looking to take up the hobbie. I have a price range of $500-750.

I have always had an interest in playing one, I just dont know that much about it, nor do my friends play any instruments so they cannot help me in this area. Besides going to a music store and trying them out, and knowing the material, what other info can you provide me?

Thanks



Answer
I have a Washburn acoustic. it's pretty good. and it was only $350.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would a Gibson Les Paul Studio Raw Power sell for?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment