Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What are some of the best name brand guitars?

best name brand acoustic guitars
 on work in this classic online acoustic guitar parts guitar playlist
best name brand acoustic guitars image



pinkstar


I wanted to buy an acoustic guitar, but I wanted to know some of the best name brand guitars! I know Fender is a popular choice but I wanted other choices!


Answer
Well top of the line is Martin and Taylor. But those are going to cost you a lot of money. Ibanez is great as well. Just go to your local guitar shop and play a bunch of them and see what feels comfortable to you!

Is this a stupid name for my acoustic guitar?




Squeaker


I bought a brand new acoustic guitar almost 3 weeks ago. It's a Johnson, and it's a light, natural wood color on the front and a dark, blackish/red color on the back and sides. I'm seriously considering naming it Seastar... I know it probably sounds like the stupidest name on earth, but it comes from one of my favorite songs called "Hanging on a Star" by one of my favorite artists, Nick Drake. The song has amazing acoustics and the lyrics are "Why leave me hanging on a star, when you deem me so high? Why leave me sailing in the sea, when you hear me so clear?" So I came up with the thought of naming my guitar Seastar, because it means something to me. What do you think of it?


Answer
I think it is a beautiful name. I dont think naming a guitar is stupid. I have an acoustic guitar and I named it Allison for no meaningful reason, I like the name. However, yours has a meaning and I think your reason for the name is just amazing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some of the best name brand guitars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment