Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Is it economical to make a guitar amp by a processor and speakers or buy a cheap amp. I have a semi acoustic.?

cheap semi acoustic guitars
 on ... Martin Hd-28 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar | Vintage Acoustic Guitar
cheap semi acoustic guitars image



noname


i brought a new semi acoustic guitar(acoustic guitar with a electric port). Now I can buy a cheap guitar amp or i can buy a cheap guitar processor and use my old computer speakers. Which configuration will give a better sound and be more economical.


Answer
I'm not sure what a semi-acoustic is? Do you mean a semi-hollow body guitar? If so, then it's classified as an electric.

You asked which would give a better sound and be more economical. Unfortunately, this is an either/or situation. Better sound, economical, pick one!

For an electric guitar, the amp is an much a part of the sound as the guitar itself. I doubt that computer speakers (at least most of them) would give you a very satisfying experience. For low level playing, you're going to at least want an 8" speaker, preferaably a 10". For performance, at least two 10"s or a 12".

Save yourself the aggravation and get yourself a proper amp.

Greetings form Austin, TX

Ken

How to add something in Acoustic Guitars to record..?




Gorgeous M


Hi Guys i have several guitars and i love to play all the musical instruments. I always try to create something special like i have made pre-amplifiers by my hands. And now i am trying something different. I think acoustic guitar and semi-acoustic guitar both haven't great difference. I am excited to know that is there is something i can add to my acoustic guitar to record it directly without putting it in front of a mic. Or is there any special thing to record an acoustic guitar...????
Please let me know. Actually when i started music studies this was my first acoustic guitar. So its 5 years old and i want to develop interest in it again.



Answer
You can add an acoustic guitar pickup, or you can sell your guitar and buy an acoustic-electric guitar that has one already built-in. Buying a new guitar is usually best because will probably be cheaper and have better features, like a graphic equalizer. There are quite a few new models under $250, and some at $150.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it economical to make a guitar amp by a processor and speakers or buy a cheap amp. I have a semi acoustic.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment