Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What are some good beginner guitar lesson videos on youtube?

best acoustic guitar lessons on youtube
 on ... the Guitar, Totally Free Guitar Lessons, , Acoustic Guitar Lessons
best acoustic guitar lessons on youtube image



Autumn


I have an acoustic guitar and I want to find a beginner lesson(s) online free. My plan is to find a teacher after learning very basic things.


Answer
This one looks pretty good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5aDC1Zkx3A

I think its a good idea to take lessons from a real person to make sure you get a solid foundation.
Some basic things you'll want to learn are:
Names of the strings
"Open" Chords
Notes of the frets (at least the first 5 frets)

Learn these things and you'll be well on your way. Have Fun!

How can I learn to play acoustic guitar in a professional way?







I'm learning how to play acoustic guitar on youtube now. But my mom said if I wanna learn how to play guitar, I have to find some tutorial that teaches me step by step in series. What do u think? Where to find serial lessons?


Answer
There are lots of great websites and youtube videos for learning guitar. But u have to stay away from those videos, for they can not teach u from the beginning to the end. While some have value, a lot of those really don't have much substance. If a guitar book with video lessons is supposed to be helpful for u, such as jamorama. It teachers learners according to their levels, offering pictures and videos and explaining very clearly. U can have a look at of it. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good beginner guitar lesson videos on youtube?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment