Monday, September 23, 2013

What are some good beginner guitar lesson videos on youtube?

acoustic guitar for beginners lessons free
 on Lessons For Beginners-How to Play Acoustic and Electric Guitar-Free
acoustic guitar for beginners lessons free image



Autumn


I have an acoustic guitar and I want to find a beginner lesson(s) online free. My plan is to find a teacher after learning very basic things.


Answer
This one looks pretty good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5aDC1Zkx3A

I think its a good idea to take lessons from a real person to make sure you get a solid foundation.
Some basic things you'll want to learn are:
Names of the strings
"Open" Chords
Notes of the frets (at least the first 5 frets)

Learn these things and you'll be well on your way. Have Fun!

Good websites that has free lessons for acoustic guitar beginners?




Cory


I just started playing the acoustic guitar about 3 weeks ago. I know a few chords and i know how to read tabs and thats really all i know. I need some help finding a good website that has lessons for acoustic guitar beginners. I would greatly appreciate it.


Answer
you could go on guitaretab.com and search it. there's stuff like that on there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good beginner guitar lesson videos on youtube?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment