Monday, September 23, 2013

What acoustic guitar would be recommendable for a beginner?

gibson acoustic guitars for beginners
 on Shop for Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Amps, Gibson, Fender, Martin ...
gibson acoustic guitars for beginners image



Roland


I have no music background and i am looking to change that and i am extremely dedicated to learning to play the acoustic guitar. Are there any good packages under $400? I would prefer Gibson or Taylor but i know they are too good to be such a low price...I Live in Ohio and i know they don't have any Gibson or Taylor stores near my town. Any brand will work. Thanks!


Answer
I usually recommend the Yamaha FS-720S to beginners. It's got a solid wood top, a comfortable shape, and a nice balanced tone all of which are important advantages.

In my opinion Gibson makes fairly ordinary and greatly overpriced acoustic guitars. I do like Taylors.

What acoustic guitar should I buy?




Gabriel Mu


I am taking beginner guitar classes. I wanted to buy a guitar of my own. I am looking for a full size acoustic guitar that I can play. I cannot spend over $130 on it. It is also preferable that it is a guitar pack, where it includes a case, strap, etc. I was planning on buying the Maestro By Gibson Full-Size Acoustic Guitar at Best Buy. Is this a good purchase?


Answer
Maestro's by Gibson are junk. I also do not recommend buying on line, or at a big box store. You can usually find a really excellent used guitar in your price range at a music store. They have a reputation to uphold. If you buy at a reputable music store, you will most likely be happy with your purchase. Take a friend and ask questions. Don't be afraid to ask if they will include checking the neck and new strings with your purchase. I recommend Dean Markley Bronze extra light.

xx




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What acoustic guitar would be recommendable for a beginner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment