Friday, September 27, 2013

What type of acoustic Epiphone guitar should i get?

cheap epiphone acoustic guitars
 on handed guitars epiphone guitars guitars cheap guitar stand gitar ...
cheap epiphone acoustic guitars image



Alana M


I'm getting a new acoustic guitar and i heard epiphones were good but i don't know what type to get. I looked it up on google and the Epiphone Dove Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar came up and i was wondering if it was any good or is there any other better type i could get. I have around â¬200-300 to spend.


Answer
That's a nice acoustic guitar for the price. I'd avoid the cheaper Epiphones like the DR-100 though. You could certainly pay more and get a better guitar, but for the price you're looking to spend I'd go with the Epiphone Dove or Hummingbird (a little more expensive). I'd definitely go with a dreadnought over the jumbo Epiphones, which would probably be too big for you. In that price range your other options would be Ibanez, Fender (I hate their cheap acoustics though), Yamaha, and some lower end Takamines. The Epiphone is definitely worth trying out to see if you like it, and it's a nice looking guitar as well.

is a used ps2 a good deal for a used epiphone acoustic guitar?




jiiij


im bout to trade my ps2 for a epiphone acoustic guitar? this a good deal?


Answer
Depends what model of Epiphone acoustic guitar it is. Some (DR100) cost about $100 brand new. I wouldn't trade a PS2 for one of them necessarily unless you really didn't use the PS2 anymore and really wanted a cheap guitar. If it's an Epiphone Dove or Hummingbird or one of their more expensive models it would be a great deal.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of acoustic Epiphone guitar should i get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment