Thursday, August 8, 2013

What accesories do you need to start playing acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar music for beginners free
 on Beginner guitar chords - Basic guitar chords that everyone uses.
acoustic guitar music for beginners free image



MusicLuver


So I want to buy an acoustic guitar. What things should I buy along with the guitar? (I'm a beginner)


Answer
You'll need a guitar, of course. Also, good additions are a strap, a case, and an electric tuner. Also, you might need some books or sheet music. If you don't want to buy these, you can find lots of free tabs online.
Good luck!

What is a good beginner guitar method to learn from?




That guy o


I really want to learn how to play my acoustic guitar. I've learned how play saxophone trough method books, and know how to read music. So what is a good guitar method book that I can to learn to play guitar from?


Answer
PluckandPlayGuitar has free video based lessons for absolute beginners and assume you know nothing or close to nothing.

It takes you step by step through the basic guitar chords one by one. There's also lessons on guitar scales, techniques and some easy songs to play.

http://www.pluckandplayguitar.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What accesories do you need to start playing acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment