Sunday, August 4, 2013

What acoustic guitar should I buy?

acoustic guitar lessons for beginners and experts
 on Posture Definition. Crossword Dictionary.
acoustic guitar lessons for beginners and experts image



shasta446


I'm a beginner and I want one that I can learn on and it still be really good for when I'm an expert. What do y'all think about the Seagull S6? I don't really know much about guitars, so tell me all you can. And please tell me if you know of any good lessons online because thats how I'm going to learn.
and please tell me why I should get that one

thanks



Answer
Fender.

What's a good site that helps you learn electric guitar?




Rainbow Da


Im 16 and just started guitar. Sometimes I look for guitar tabs and there are so many places to learn, but most you have to pay for. I don't mind paying a little every month but I want to be sure it teaches you well, like with video lessons. Also this is in addition to lessons I take at my local music store as well. Thanks :)


Answer
Whether an acoustic or electric both are fundamentally the same. The electric guitar has pickups or humbuckers to amplify the string vibration and the acoustic guitar does it through the hollow box. :) The is the basic difference between the two.

You can join a community called Ultimate Guitar http://community.ultimate-guitar.com/ which is one of the best guitar forums I have found on the internet. You can interact with thousands of guitarists, experts and enthusiasts out there, there also lessons, MP3s and so on.

You can also check out Justinguitar channel in Youtube, Justin is a fantastic tutor. Marty Schwartz is also good.

You can also check out my blog where I run a beginner guitar course, absolutely FREE - http://www.onlineguitarschools.com/GuitarBlog/category/beginner-guitar-course-2/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What acoustic guitar should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment