Monday, August 5, 2013

What's the best starter acoustic guitar?

best acoustic guitars for $1 000
 on Graham Colton: Overview - artistxite
best acoustic guitars for $1 000 image



Unknown


I am looking to buy a decent starter acoustic guitar under $200. I know there's not a lot to choose from in my price range, but right now I just can't afford to spend $1,000+ on a Taylor or Martin. What will give me the most bang for my buck? Any recommendations?


Answer
Epiphone has the DR-100 which is a very good starter guitar. You can buy it in most places for $129. Musician's Friend has it on sale right now for $99. Ibanez also has some decent beginner guitars in your price range.

xx

How much should my first guitar cost?




Ocean_Mist


How much should I spend on my first acoustic guitar? Im a complete beginner by the way. How much did you spend on your first guitar?


Answer
My first guitar I think cost around $100 and was a nylon string acoustic. Second cost around $1,000 and was a steel string acoustic, third was an electric and against cost around $1,000.

The general rules are shop at a local music store and have a play. Get advice from a guitar teacher or a friend who plays guitar and who knows you and your budget. Buy the most expensive guitar you can afford with your budget. If you buy cheap, you buy twice.

If you're just dabbling, buy an inexpensive nylon string guitar to begin with. Even if you're sure you want to pursue guitar, they're gentler on the fingers and a perfect beginner's guitar.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best starter acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment