Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What sort of acoustic-electric guitar should I buy?

acoustic electric guitar for beginner
 on You can use this handy guitar power chords chart to easily locate any ...
acoustic electric guitar for beginner image



Malignantl


I'm a beginner and I have a friend who has played for years and he recommended I get an Ovation acoustic-electric guitar.

We've sort of agreed on Ovation Celebrity CC24 Acoustic-Electric Guitar but I would like to know if anybody has an other recommendations?

Any other brands?

This will be the first time I've actually PURCHASED my instrument so I want as much feedback and help as possible.



Answer
go to a music store and try a bunch out. buy the one that feels and sounds the best to you in your price range. there are lots of good brands of guitars i just depends on what is the best fit for you. Everyone has their personal favorite.

what are perfect guitar gear for beginners with an acoustic electric guitar?




ajer@rocke


Besides the guitar straps, carry bag, and pick, what else should a beginner get for an acoustic electric guitar?


Answer
well, as mikey points out an amp, cable, and tuner are obvious choices. Some less obvious choices would include a couple extra sets of strings, a capo, a guitar stand, Some good acoustic guitar songbooks as well as a good chord book, guitar polish, a slide, maybe an instructional DVD or a gift certificate for a month of guitar lessons.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What sort of acoustic-electric guitar should I buy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment