Wednesday, December 18, 2013

buying acoustic guitar? guitar players help?

cheap acoustic guitars london
 on traveler guitar only one other electric guitars available with ...
cheap acoustic guitars london image



.


I own a small acoustic guitar already but its quite old now and im looking into purchasing a new one so i was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on what guitar to buy maybe some music shops around london which sell nice ones? thanks.


Answer
I know a link that there are guitar. The objects there are cheap. You can go and get some information so that it can help you buy a guitar with reasonable price.

Where can I buy a cheap acoustic guitar in London?




Berith


Hi there, I am planning my valentine's present for my husband! He is into guitars and used to play when he was younger, he is not an expert obviously but I know I would make him very happy by giving him an acoustic guitar as a present for Valentine's. Now the problem is that I don't know anything about guitars!!! I don't want to buy an expensive one because it's just for fun, I've been checking online and I've seen some nice ones, but I am not sure! Any advice will be appreciated! :)


Answer
Well, i like the idea of giving him something like this. I think you should just buy whatever you can get ahold of. He'll understand if you spend too much.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: buying acoustic guitar? guitar players help?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment