Sunday, December 15, 2013

where can i get a totally free acoustic guitar lesson on the net?

acoustic guitars for beginners lessons
 on Guitar Lessons with Jamie Oldfield
acoustic guitars for beginners lessons image



monkey see


first off, i have no experience whatsoever of guitars nor other musical instruments. id like to take up acoustic guitar lesson at the comfort of my home without spending a dime. is tht possible? where can i get what i need?


Answer
Take your pick. Enjoy.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=free+beginners+guitar+lessons&fr=ush-ans

what do you take to your first guitar lesson?




??


Im starting my first beginner acoustic guitar lesson the coming wednesday. I have NO IDEA what im supposed to take for my lesson besides my guitar, HELP!


Answer
Take a few dollars in case you need to buy a book but apart from that just take your guitar




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i get a totally free acoustic guitar lesson on the net?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment