Saturday, December 21, 2013

What are some good acoustic-electric guitars for 200-500 dollars?

best acoustic guitar 500 dollars
 on Black MR710F ACOUSTIC / ELECTRIC GUITAR  Solid A grade spruce top ...
best acoustic guitar 500 dollars image



Matthew


I need a good, not cheap acoustic-electric guitar in the 200-500 dollar range. I don't want to buy a really expensive guitar but I also don't want to buy a cheap 50 dollar guitar. I need a guitar that at least sounds good. Any suggestions?


Answer
a baby martin acustic guitar 300-400 bucks
used Gibson SG 350-400 bucks, a stratcaster 250-400 dollars, epifone nighthawk 400-450
Hope this helps

What is the best beginner acoustic guitar?




questionma


I am planning on starting guitar lessons. Obviously an acoustic is the right way to go in the beginning, so I'm wondering if anyone can give me suggestions as to what guitar I should pick up. I heard the Seagull S6 is a good choice for a reasonable price.

Can someone suggest an acoustic guitar that is under 500 dollars with a good rich sound?

Ideally, the guitar could be found in the bay area (california, like san francisco) :)

Thanks!



Answer
the best bet is any ibanez product. I personally prefer Fender products,but they can prove to be expensive(300-400).Ibanez puts out good starter instruments with good features and are affordable to start .A entry level acoustic or electric could run 200-300 dollars.
Then when you get your skill up, ditch it and buy a Fender. They tend to have a resale value.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good acoustic-electric guitars for 200-500 dollars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment