Wednesday, December 18, 2013

How big should an "adult" guitar be?

cheap martin acoustic guitars
 on ... guitar 49831205792923960 1971 Martin D 45 D45 Vintage Acoustic Guitar
cheap martin acoustic guitars image
Q. I'm buying a cheap acoustic guitar for my boyfriend and I've looked online and all the ones that are 36 inches say they are "Children's" guitars. How big should a guitar for an adult be?
I know nothing about guitars so any help is welcome.


Answer
it should be regular standard size. Try getting him an epiphone acoustic they are good and inexspensive. look at some martins and wasburns, look at their size. it might help give an idea of the standard size acoustic guitar.

What are some good acoustic-electric guitars for 200-500 dollars?




Matthew


I need a good, not cheap acoustic-electric guitar in the 200-500 dollar range. I don't want to buy a really expensive guitar but I also don't want to buy a cheap 50 dollar guitar. I need a guitar that at least sounds good. Any suggestions?


Answer
a baby martin acustic guitar 300-400 bucks
used Gibson SG 350-400 bucks, a stratcaster 250-400 dollars, epifone nighthawk 400-450
Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How big should an "adult" guitar be?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment