Tuesday, December 17, 2013

How to use acoustic guitar with a sound board?

cheap acoustic guitars amazon
 on Electronic Acoustic Guitar Tuner : Electric Guitar Tuner : Bass Guitar ...
cheap acoustic guitars amazon image



irving dia


I have a regular acoustic guitar not an acoustic electric. What kind of microphone can i use?


Answer
Pretty much any decent condensor mic will work just fine as long as the sound board has phantom power (most do).

nice:

http://www.amazon.com/AKG-C1000S-Multi-Purpose-Instrument-Microphone/dp/B0002H0BZU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1379608132&sr=8-2&keywords=akg+cs1000

cheap but good:

http://www.amazon.com/Behringer-C-2-Condenser-Microphone-Cardioid/dp/B000CZ0RLU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1379608180&sr=8-2&keywords=behringer+condenser+microphone

How much for a acoustic guitar and a ukulele?




Brandon


Well I know I'm going to get one or the other and learn to play both of them. Should I buy the acoustic guitar first and then after I get good at it buy a ukulele? Also how much would each cost? And where is a good place to guy a good acoustic guitar?


Answer
I bought my acoustic guitar for about 100$ or so, the cheapest one if you're a begginer, and ukulele could be the same price but sometimes even cheaper. Look on ebay and amazon or the local music shop stores.
Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to use acoustic guitar with a sound board?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment