Friday, December 20, 2013

Where can I get good acoustic guitar sheet music for Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru?

best acoustic guitar videos
 on ... acoustic guitar when you want to buy classical acoustic guitar you may
best acoustic guitar videos image



Naomi


I want to sing simple and clean to acoustic guitar in the talent show next year at my school but I need the sheet music and I want the guy I'm gonna ask to play it, to play it like the guy does when Utada sings it live to acoustic guitar in her video anyone know where I can find good sheet music exactly like that?


Answer
An easy, and cheap, way to learn a song is to look up the chords (or tabs, if you can read them) online.

Here's a link to the Simple and Clean chords on ultimate-guitar. It's got the highest rating on the website

http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/h/hikaru_utada/simple_and_clean_ver4_crd.htm

That will show him what chords he should play and when. If you need him to know how to strum it correctly, then have him listen to the song a few times and if he's good enough he should be able to pick out the strumming pattern.

What is the strip that lays over the sound hole of a acoustic guitar?




ChemE-Kaun


I watch some videos and some acoustic guitars have a thin strip of wood (i imagine) that lays across the sound hole. What is it called and what does it do?


Answer
I think what you're seeing is a sound pickup to plug the guitar into an amp. They make these to retrofit to acoustic guitars so they can plug them in and get a better, more consistent sound than they could get by just putting a microphone in front of the guitar.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get good acoustic guitar sheet music for Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment