Friday, January 3, 2014

Learning to play acoustic guitar?

acoustic guitar lessons for beginners dvd
 on Guitar Lessons for Beginners Fingerstyle Fundamentals DVD | eBay
acoustic guitar lessons for beginners dvd image






I am planning on getting a guitar soon.I will have to teach myself b/c no where in my area offers guitar lessons.I have looked up a little bit of info. on google and I would like to know just some basic tips,easy songs that I can learn to play and do you think it's possible for me(i'm 15 btw) to teach myself how to play?


Answer
Instructional books and dvd's can help you get started. They are good tools. Listening to music is also great. Nirvana has some pretty good beginner songs, they sound good on acoustic and are easy to play. You should learn basic chords and scales.

Is learning to play the guitar on your own easy?




Space Cowb


I have an acoustic guitar I wish to learn how to play. It comes with 10 DVD videos on how to play the guitar from beginner all the way to more advanced. The question is- How hard is it to learn how to play the guitar by yourself? I can't really afford lessons right now because money is tight but I would love to teach myself how to play if possible.


Answer
I took a few guitar lessons and then I taught myself. Personally I would recommend teaching yourself because you can go at your own pace. If you don't know how to do something you can always look it up on youtube. I didn't really learn notes but I learned to read tablature, or tabs, instead. I'm learning more chords with a guitar chord encyclopedia (very helpful I must say). Have fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Learning to play acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment