Monday, December 30, 2013

How much should I pay for a decent acoustic guitar?

cheap acoustic guitars uk
 on Compare Prices of Acoustic Guitars, read Acoustic Guitar Reviews & buy ...
cheap acoustic guitars uk image



Eduardo V


I am a beginner. I've got almost no experience. I would like to learn chords and pretty much cover songs. Mostly Foo fighters and other rock songs, until I eventually learn chords and write my own songs. But for now I want a decent acoustic guitar. If you could give me the price and a link or tell me where can I buy it that would be great.


Answer
If your looking just for a decent one, but nothing special (reliable, durable, ok sounding) then I'd go for a Tanglewood. http://www.tanglewoodguitars.co.uk/products/acoustic/evo_exotic/evolution/TW28.html It's just short of £200 but you could probably get it cheaper in a store like Thomann.
If you don't want to spend that much money, then take a look at this one. http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_squier_sa105_bk.htm
I can't guarantee that the sound is that good (Fenders are only really good when they're over £/$/⬠700..

What do you think would be the cheapest I can get this guitar?

Q. What I would like is a Acoustic Guitar , 6 String
What is the cheapest I can get this in the UK? It dosen't have to be great quality just the absaloute CHEAPEST!!!!!
Thankyou (:


Answer
go to a pawn shop, because you'll find guitars that are really good, but people couldn't afford to keep them. they are also really cheap there, and you'll be happier than if you buy a cheaply made knock off somewhere. look at the whole guitar, check that the neck isn't broken, strum it a little, make sure it sounds decent. if the neck isn't straight don't get it. you'll probably need to get it re-strung at your local music store. i would recommend elixer strings, they are like 13$ US, i dunno how much they would be in the UK. have fun! guitars are the best




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much should I pay for a decent acoustic guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment