Saturday, January 4, 2014

What are the best acoustic guitar slide songs?

best acoustic guitar songs for beginners
 on Beginner guitar chords - Basic guitar chords that everyone uses.
best acoustic guitar songs for beginners image



Tommy


What are the best acoustic guitar slide songs?

I am a beginner just got a slide today. any acoustic song recommendations?

BTW it is a Metal slide.

i'm looking for rock songs.



Answer
John Lennon uses slides in some songs like Dream It's intro is really neat you could learn that.

Can you play acoustic guitar songs with an electric?




T.I


I want to get a guitar, but I'm confused at which one. I want to play acoustic guitar songs and want to try starting electric guitar songs, But I don't want to have 2 different guitars.
Btw, I already know how to play with the acoustic. I'm just asking which I should get.



Answer
Can you play acoustic guitar songs with an electric? Yes.

I want to play acoustic guitar songs and want to try starting electric guitar songs, You can do this. The songs written for the electric will not sound the same of course.

But I don't want to have 2 different guitars. You will eventually.

I want to get a guitar, but I'm confused at which one. Start with the acoustic first. Almost all beginners start out with an acoustic. From the question you seem more interested in the acoustic anyway.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best acoustic guitar slide songs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment