Thursday, January 2, 2014

What is a good acoustic guitar brand to get?

best acoustic guitars over 1000
 on acoustic guitar 315952904604095611 Sierra Sts55 Ts Acoustic Guitar ...
best acoustic guitars over 1000 image



Petunia Pi


I want an acoustic guitar for Christmas. I don't know what brand to get. I want a nice one, but they are like +$1000. I guess maybe $200 is my limit maybe a little more.


Answer
For the money you have to spend, Yamaha and Mitchell are very good. You might also want to consider a used model, but if you go used be sure to get it from a reputable local dealer and take a friend who plays along with you to try it out.

How much does an acoustic guitar cost?




sweetie.so


So I'm 13 and planning to learn how to play acoustic guitar soon. How much does a good (doesn't have to be that great) guitar cost? Also, how long does it take to master the basics of guitar? Oh and I live in the U.S. Thanks.


Answer
An acoustic guitar can cost anything between 100 and 1000+ pounds.
It takes however much practice you put into practicing guitar to master it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good acoustic guitar brand to get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment