Saturday, January 4, 2014

How much would you spend on electric guitar and amp?

best acoustic guitar 200 dollars
 on Martin J-40 Jumbo Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar | Martin Acoustic
best acoustic guitar 200 dollars image



maegann


I bought an acoustic guitar for 200 dollars. I've been learning how to play for almost two months now. I am very passionate about heavy metal and that is why I am wanting an electric guitar. Ever since I picked up learning how to play the guitar I can't put it down. Should I invest in a more expensive guitar and amp or should I wait and spend less starting off? Thank you.


Answer
As you said you are passionate and cannot put it down,this is a very good sign for your guitar learning growth.Go ahead and invest appropriately and get a good guitar and amp as it will always inspire you to play and challenge yourself.Getting a cheap instrument can sometimes put you off from achieving your guitar playing goals.Its for the people who just mess around with something for a while and then give it up.So spend wisely and ROCK OUT.

What are some good acoustic-electric guitars for 200-500 dollars?




Matthew


I need a good, not cheap acoustic-electric guitar in the 200-500 dollar range. I don't want to buy a really expensive guitar but I also don't want to buy a cheap 50 dollar guitar. I need a guitar that at least sounds good. Any suggestions?


Answer
a baby martin acustic guitar 300-400 bucks
used Gibson SG 350-400 bucks, a stratcaster 250-400 dollars, epifone nighthawk 400-450
Hope this helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would you spend on electric guitar and amp?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment