Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What is the best acoustic guitar I can get?

best acoustic guitar 300 dollars
 on Articles | GuitarTopia.NET - Acoustic Guitar Review
best acoustic guitar 300 dollars image
Q. What is the best acoustic guitar I can get that costs anywhere from 300-500 dollars?


Answer
There are some low end Eastman acoustics in your price range. They're the best bargains out there.

What is a good Acoustic Guitar brand?




Nemo


Hi i want to buy an acoustic guitar. I am going to start taking guitar lessons but i don't know what kind of guitar i should get. I am just a beginner so i don't need a 300 dollar guitar. I just need to know what is a decent guitar for a beginner. PLEASE HELP!


Answer
I started out with a Norman, which worked well for me. They're very nicely made and not too expensive. If you want something cheap though I would get a Yamaha :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best acoustic guitar I can get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment