Thursday, January 2, 2014

Can I replace parts of my Epiphone John Lennon Acoustic Guitar?

best acoustic guitar epiphone
 on Epiphone Zenith Acoustic Vintage Archtop Guitar | Epiphone Acoustic ...
best acoustic guitar epiphone image



Timothy


I took off the top part of my Epiphone John Lennon Acoustic guitar. The part that covers up the truss rod and I put it and the screws into a plastic bag. For some reason I can't find that bag. I have been looking EVERYWHERE! Is it possible to replace that part that covers the truss rod, specifically for my guitar? Will it be expensive? :/


Answer
This site had a variety of truss rod covers
http://guitarheads.net/products/hardware/plates/trcbw2ply.html

You want the "C" model. It looks correct, but there is no "e" on it

Here's one with an E...it has slightly different dimensions than the other link, and may be more applicable to your guitar.
I'm pretty sure Epiphone doesn't make "custom" plates for different guitars. They have set shapes and probably use them on many different models.
Most of their acoustic have a bell shaped one. The John Lennon model has the E and the little scoop on top.

hope that helps.

What Acoustic Guitar do you recommend for a beginner?




Dr. W


The only 2 acoustic guitars I can think of right now are the Yamaha F335 and Epiphone Dove?

Which one do you recommend?

If you can thing of other better guitars please share. My budget is ~$200 for new acoustic guitar.

Thanks! :)



Answer
I have had BOTH and would recommend either Yamaha OR Epiphone. Look at Ibenez also.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I replace parts of my Epiphone John Lennon Acoustic Guitar?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment