Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What to look out for in an acoustic guitar before buying?

best acoustic guitar 5000
 on ... FD60S Fusion Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar review at Kaboodle
best acoustic guitar 5000 image



Chandresh


I am living in New delhi, a complete beginner. Dont want to spend much (max Rs.5000), I want to buy an acoustic guitar plz tell me what to look in a guitar ....what are the brands to look out for? If anyone knows any nice place in Delhi from where i can get nice guitars plz do tell me.


Answer
Things to look for in a good acoustic guitar.

try this site
http://www.guitarnoise.com/article.php?id=104
.
Good luck!

Where can I get a custom made acoustic guitar?




bert_1111


Where can I buy a guitar that I can customize, there are just a few details I want to add, for instance some things I want engraved or painted on it... is there any place or website I can get one?
can you say the website or store name please?



Answer
There are tons of custom acoustic guitar makers. Martin Guitars has a complete custom shop that would be happy to make the guitar of your dreams:

http://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/custom/index.html

Expect to pay somewhere between $3000 and $5000. There are hundreds of other luthiers that will work with you on a custom guitar.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What to look out for in an acoustic guitar before buying?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment