Monday, January 27, 2014

What are the best acoustic guitars for beginners?

best acoustic guitar wood
 on Acoustic Guitar On Wood Background Stock Photo 92454706 : Shutterstock
best acoustic guitar wood image



Kelsey


I'm going to be taking a class in college next semester to learn to play guitar. It requires that we get an acoustic guitar. I know nothing about guitars so it would be great if anyone could suggest certain ones to look into or certain types of wood/strings/whatever that would be best for me. I also don't have a huge budget so cheaper guitars that are still good quality would be prefered.
Thanks. :]



Answer
The Dean Playmate is the best beginners guitar you'll get. It's a cool guitar for only 70 bucks.

Here's some reviews for the Playmate and other good entry-level guitars.

http://www.pluckandplayguitar.com/cheap-acoustic-guitars.html

Is this a stupid name for my acoustic guitar?

Q. I bought a brand new acoustic guitar almost 3 weeks ago. It's a Johnson, and it's a light, natural wood color on the front and a dark, blackish/red color on the back and sides. I'm seriously considering naming it Seastar... I know it probably sounds like the stupidest name on earth, but it comes from one of my favorite songs called "Hanging on a Star" by one of my favorite artists, Nick Drake. The song has amazing acoustics and the lyrics are "Why leave me hanging on a star, when you deem me so high? Why leave me sailing in the sea, when you hear me so clear?" So I came up with the thought of naming my guitar Seastar, because it means something to me. What do you think of it?


Answer
I think it is a beautiful name. I dont think naming a guitar is stupid. I have an acoustic guitar and I named it Allison for no meaningful reason, I like the name. However, yours has a meaning and I think your reason for the name is just amazing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best acoustic guitars for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment