Thursday, January 30, 2014

What's the best acoustic guitar song EVER?




ContrastXD


I'm taking a guitar class this semester, and our teacher told us to choose a song that we'd like to be able to play by the end of the year. I CANNOT decide. Asking me what my favorite song is is like asking me which arm I'd rather lose. What are some of your favorite songs that have a good acoustic guitar part? Anything but country, please.


Answer
Acoustic versions of these songs:

Stellar - Incubus
Leader Of Man - Nickel back
Everlong - Foo Fighters

Ideas on classic acoustic guitar songs?




George C


preferably rock.
Like There She Goes by the La's
or Babe I'm Gonna Leave You by Led Zep.



Answer
The best acoustic song I ever heard was actually first recorded as an electric song, and became a big hit for John Mellencamp called "Small Town". I always liked that song, but when I heard the acoustic version I thought it was far better than the original. It has a real longing-for-home feel to it that the original electric version doesn't.

Other favorite acoustic songs (or versions of electric songs) include:

"Going to California" by Led Zeppelin
"Would" by Alice In Chains
"No Excuses" by Alice In Chains
"Lunatic Fringe" (acoustic) by Tom Cochrane
"Sour Girl" (live acoustic ver.) by Stone Temple Pilots
"Life By the Drop" by Stevie Ray Vaughan
"Devil In the Bottle" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
"Blackbird" by The Beatles
"Every Night" by Paul Mc.Cartney
"Polly" by Nirvana




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best acoustic guitar song EVER?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment