Sunday, January 26, 2014

What is a good brand of acoustic electric guitars for under $1000?

best acoustic guitar on a budget
 on Dean Exotica FM Maple top Blue Acoustic-Electric Guitar
best acoustic guitar on a budget image



GuitarGuy


I am currently in the market for an electric acoustic guitar with a budget of $1000. I'd like to spend as little as possible, however I do want good quality for money. Are there any guitar brands that could be recommended?


Answer
Yamaha may be a good strting point

What acoustic guitar should I get for my budget?




BR753


I currently have a couple electric guitars, but I want to finally get an acoustic. I have been playing for two years now. My budget is $400. I like the idea of getting an acoustic-electric because I already have an amp that I could play it through, but i am open to regular acoustic guitars too. What is the best guitar I could get in my budget?


Answer
By far, get the Takamine. It is by far the best sounding and best playing acoustic out there. And yes, you can get them brand new for under $400. Guitar Centers are now running a sale on guitars. check them out online.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good brand of acoustic electric guitars for under $1000?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment