Thursday, January 30, 2014

Where can i find some acoustic guitar tabs for free?




Awesome


Im a beginner and i can kinda play some tabs but not very good and i want to get better. Please can someone tell me where i an get some and please dont make them too hard.


Answer
Songsterr.com(having a membership on it allows more features but the basic tabs are free), Ultimate-guitar.com, and 911tabs.com are all the sites I use.

what would be the best acoustic guitar to get for a beginner??




lkasjdflsa


i want to buy a new guitar, and learn how to play.. but im not sure whats good and whats not... i need help ! (:


Answer
For my first acoustic I bought a cheap 100.00 fender. It was hard to play becasue the strings were higher on the fret board. But it also helped me build dexterity in my fingers and it bought the strength my fingers. Once I got used to that I would play to get faster so I could do the solos and chords easier. If he likes it after that he can get a 300.00 guitar. After playing a harder acoustic a more expensive one would be easier to play. On the more excpensive ones the strings sit closer to the fret board, and they also have a better sound. After I played on a good guitar it made me more interested to play. I went from a 100.00 fender, to a 300.00 ovation up to a 800.00 Takamine. Heres a great link with tons of differant guitars. Also if they learn how to play on the acoustic the electric will be very easy to learn. The strongs on an electric are thinner and much much easier to play.

The ultimate guitar link is a site where you can get free tabs,chords,video lessons,etc. They also have a very good forum




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find some acoustic guitar tabs for free?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment