Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What type of Acoustic guitar to play for beginner?

epiphone acoustic guitars for beginners
 on Popular Acoustic Guitars for Beginners
epiphone acoustic guitars for beginners image



Z


I am going to start going to a guitar class every Saturday. I was wondering what type of Acoustic guitar would be good for a beginner? I am planning to play in a talent show when time comes, and I want to possibly be decent at that time. So, which kind will be good for a beginner like me?


Answer
Firstly, whatever type of guitar you get do not get a "cheap" guitar. A cheap guitar will be impossible to tune, impossible to play and will sound terrible. All it will do is put ypu off learning.

You need to decide whether you want nylon or steel strings. If you have no preference I would go for a steel string guitar. You do not need an expensive guitar made from solid timbers and with lots of decoration but you need a reasonable instrument suitable for a beginner. Buy from a music store, not on-line and not from a department store. Do not buy anything in a sealed box. You need to try the actual guitar you are going to buy, not just one like it. If possible take someone with you who plays, to advise you, or at least get the salesman/woman to play it for you. Get a spare set of strings and a tuner at the same time (you might get a better deal) and a strap and picks if you want them. Get them to show you how to use the tuner. There are lots of reasonable guitar brands for beginners but you might want to look at Yamaha, Jasmine or Epiphone. Good luck and have fun.

What is a cheap acoustic guitar that sounds good?




raymond


I'm looking to spend around 50 to 65 dollars what is a good acoustic guitar for a beginner? Thanks.


Answer
Ahh, man. I would recommend two starter guitars but they are out of your price range. So I'll recommend them anyway :D

For ~$100, I recommend the Epiphone DR-100. I had the step up, the one for around ~$180, and it was such a nice guitar. Sounded beautiful, with a beautiful sunburst finish (then it fell over, landed on the neck and broke D: such a sad day! It just tipped forward off the stand!!!!!!! arg).

Epiphone acoustics are great! And 100$ is pretty cheap. I recommend splurging an extra $35

Look at my source. It's a little out of your price range, but if you shop around, I'm sure you could find this for under $100




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of Acoustic guitar to play for beginner?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment