Monday, September 9, 2013

I want to play the acoustic guitar, where do I start?

acoustic guitar beginner songs how to play
 on , suggests the pinnacle is not yet in sight. Likewise, her song ...
acoustic guitar beginner songs how to play image



Devon


I have always wanted to play acoustic guitar,but I have no idea where to begin. I am 12 in 7th grade if that help. I need advice on what guitar to get, what websites to go to so I can teach myself to play (I can't afford to take lessons). Also, some easy beginner country songs to play when I start out. Thanks in advanced :)


Answer
It may not be the answer you want, but you may be best off getting a First Act acoustic from Toys R Us. They are smaller (for smaller hands) and cheaper than name brand guitars. Once you learn a bit and become more familiar, you can decide if you want to upgrade to a better sounding guitar.

As for a good website, I recommend ultimate-guitar.com, they have an entire section that is all lessons written by users for new and experienced players alike. You should also search youtube for different tutorial videos.

What are some distinct songs to play on acoustic guitar?




Michael


What are some beginner-intermediate songs that I can play on the acoustic guitar when people ask me to play a song. I need popular songs that you can tell what the song is when you play it. I have a few I play but other than my originals (that of course noone knows), I'm just looking to expand my library and would like to hear what people have to say.


Answer
many of john mayer's songs
some jason mraz
van morrison
you could even find some steve miller band for acoustic- that'd be fun!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to play the acoustic guitar, where do I start?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment