Thursday, September 12, 2013

What are some awesome acoustic guitar songs/riffs i could play?

best acoustic guitar riffs
 on Guitar Lesson : Clapton-style Acoustic Blues Eric Clapton has recently ...
best acoustic guitar riffs image



Theonethin


I was just wondering if anyone knows any awesome acoustic guitar songs that i could try playing. I don't care if they are only part acoustic I don't care how hard it is. I just want it to sound awesome. If it has an acoustic guitar part then I want to know about it. =)


Answer
minuete by from first to last.

amazing song, kinda hard.

worth the effort.

How to play Clear sounding barre chords on acoustic guitar?




Kate


I am not very good at barre chords and it doesn't help that I am learning how to play them on an acoustic guitar.
I have tried so many tips to try to play barre chords and it is really frustrating me.
I know it takes practice so it isn't neccasary to tell me that. Do you have any tips to help with practicing barre chords though? How did you get good at playing barre chords?



Answer
Hello there,

Barre Chords! Every guitar player's first nightmare. I did not think I would ever learn how to do them. They are hard. Now, over 50 years later, I cannot imagine playing without them. Movable chord positions open the doors to all sorts of possibilities. So how do you learn them. Everyone says practice. Practice, practice and more practice. Well, I have a secret for you. It is not how much you practice; it is what you practice. If you practice the wrong technique, the more you practice that, the harder it becomes to ever learn how to play them. Playing barre chords is all about technique. Get the technique right and you can play them. You need the first finger straight and you do not play with the bottom of the finger. Really. Look at the bottom of your finger. It is not flat. There are grooves there at the joints. Rotate the barre finger so you are not playing straight on with the bottom. Here is a pretty good video that explains how to play barre chords.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvVj1TZ4r_4

Later,

Hello again,
By the way, there is no handicap by playing barre chords on an acoustice. At least no different than any other aspect of playing. Most acoustic necks are 1/16th to 1/8th inch wider at the nut than the neck of an electric. The profile of most acoustic necks give it a thicker feel than the necks of most electric. But that aspect is the same for playing chords or riffs. So playing barre chords on an acoustic really does not make it harder.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some awesome acoustic guitar songs/riffs i could play?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment