Wednesday, September 11, 2013

i just want a cheap acoustic guitar to mess around with should i just buy one of ebay?

cheap acoustic guitars on sale
 on cheap acoustic electric guitars for sale | New and Used
cheap acoustic guitars on sale image



Chad


im pretty broke, i see these cheap guitars on ebay for 50$ i know that they are extremely low quality guitars but im not planning on getting to serious i just want to mess around a little and see if i like it. should i buy one?


Answer
dunno about ebay, it mostly depends on whats on there i guess... try looking at online music vendors and a specials that they run every so often and local music store sales. they tend to be right before the holidays.

A Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar is on a 50% sale and I am a beginner and have original?




WEBHWITHS9


I originally wanted to buy a cheaper acoustic guitar for 200$ but I saw this guitar for a sale and thought maybe in the long run I would want this guitar and wouldn't have to buy a new one in a couple of years.
I have played on a guitar before so I am not completely unfamiliar. Should I stick with the buying the acoustic or buying this one.



Answer
Hi Webhwith,

I used to have my own guitar shop for about 30 years where I taught private students and sold guitars for a living and I always told my students to buy whichever type of guitar would excite them the most to own because they will play it more and get better faster. Since you can afford either the acoustic or the electric guitar get the one that you'll want to pick up and play the most. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Steven Herron
Peabody Conservatory Trained Guitarist




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i just want a cheap acoustic guitar to mess around with should i just buy one of ebay?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment