Thursday, September 12, 2013

What are some REALLY basic/beginner acoustic guitar songs?

best acoustic guitar songs all time
 on of Truth, Collector of Souls by Richard Cuccaro One of the best ...
best acoustic guitar songs all time image



gfdgd


I am just starting to learn and i need some superrr easy, but good acoustic guitar songs. Advice would be helpful too.


Thanks in advance!



Answer
Come as you are Nirvana (almost any Nirvana),
Dammit (Blink 182)
Sweet dreams (marilyn manson)
Enter sandman first part (metallica)
Today intro (smashing pumpkins)

Hmmm I can't think of anything that I'm sure you would know but these are easy little parts that I show my beginning students

Lean E, A, G, D, C major chords and E and A minor chords as well and you be able to play alot more

hope something helped

What Are Some Easy Acoustic Guitar Songs?

Q. I have been playing guitar for about 1 year but havent really got into it until about a month ago. I need some easier acoustic guitar songs that arent all strumming! ( i have tons of strumming songs) i pretty much like any style of music! THANKS! :D


Answer
Try some U2 songs. They're pretty much all the same (the hits are anyway) and you can pick and choose how complicated you get with them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some REALLY basic/beginner acoustic guitar songs?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment