Thursday, September 12, 2013

What website has cheap acoustic guitars?

cheap acoustic guitar sale
 on cheap acoustic electric guitars for sale | New and Used
cheap acoustic guitar sale image



B.


I want to buy an acoustic guitar, but their expensive. The only cheap ones i found were colored and i do not want a colored guitar i want a nice vintage standard rosewood, mahogany color those type of guitars. Can someone recommend a website where there is cheap guitars under lets see $100 :) thanks.


Answer
I've played the guitar for years, and I think your best bet is either your local craigslist.org, or any local classified listings online. Alternatively, I have noticed some very good prices on EBay and Amazon, but often the shipping costs are very high. There has been the occasional good deal on EBay with free or low shipping, though, so depending on your patience level, it could be worth a look. Guitar Center is national, so maybe they have reasonable shipping - they have periodical blow-out sales. Good luck!

A Gibson Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar is on a 50% sale and I am a beginner and have original?




WEBHWITHS9


I originally wanted to buy a cheaper acoustic guitar for 200$ but I saw this guitar for a sale and thought maybe in the long run I would want this guitar and wouldn't have to buy a new one in a couple of years.
I have played on a guitar before so I am not completely unfamiliar. Should I stick with the buying the acoustic or buying this one.



Answer
Hi Webhwith,

I used to have my own guitar shop for about 30 years where I taught private students and sold guitars for a living and I always told my students to buy whichever type of guitar would excite them the most to own because they will play it more and get better faster. Since you can afford either the acoustic or the electric guitar get the one that you'll want to pick up and play the most. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
Steven Herron
Peabody Conservatory Trained Guitarist




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What website has cheap acoustic guitars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment