Thursday, September 12, 2013

Why are women so attracted to the acoustic guitar so much?

best acoustic guitars for women
 on of Truth, Collector of Souls by Richard Cuccaro One of the best ...
best acoustic guitars for women image



Jack


I every time I play the acoustic guitar I always get alot of women's attention on the streets in downtown. They even flirt with me. I get attention from women when I play the electric guitar too but I get away more women flirting with me when I play the steel string acoustic guitar. What's reason behind this attraction.


Answer
everything about an acoustic (or electric) guitar bends my nerves towards excitement and my heart to new heights of pleasure.

Are there any Acoustic Guitars for petite woman?

Q. Im a female singer, and Im very petite, small framed, lean. (21).
Im 5feet, height and weight portioned. However, when I go shopping
for an acoustic guitar, they are so "Huge". My arms, are so thin,
and short Its very difficult for me to fit the guitar under my body.
Are there any acoustic guitars for petite woman?


Answer
Yes, of course there are but they're a little more difficult to find. You would be better off with a grand concert or auditorium size acoustic, what Martin guitars calls a 00 or 000/OM, respectively. The Yamaha FS-720S is a good started guitar that's not too large and there are others. A MArtin 00-15 like this one might be another good choice:

http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/0015.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why are women so attracted to the acoustic guitar so much?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment