Monday, September 9, 2013

Where can I find online guitar accompaniment?

best acoustic guitar looper
 on Acoustic Guitar Strings Best Buys Guitars on web
best acoustic guitar looper image






I'm trying to practice music improvisation and I would like to have some guitar chords playing to help me. Where can I find just some accoustic guitar playing th same thing non-stop (or for long enough to allow me to play along) or something like that?


Answer
I typically record them myself and then improvise over top of that. I use Audacity on my computer and sit down with my acoustic guitar and record a rhythm track. Sometimes I add in drums from my Zoom pedal which has a rhythm machine on it. Then I play that track back on my computer and improvise over top of it with my electric guitar. If I get something that sounds great I can hit record and record the lead on another track and save it for later when I might add some vocals or other stuff.

You could also buy a looper pedal which will repeat a sample over and over. Most of the better ones allow you to loop multiple samples simultaneously and have tap start and stop so you can record and play back hands free.

How do you use the Boss RC2 Loop pedal with an acoustic/electric guitar?




Blehk B


I'm sorry I'm a beginner about pedals. Don't anything about them.
Interested in buying the BOSS RC2 Loop pedal.

Where do I plug the pedal? What can I record with it? Can I loop a guitar, how about vocals on a microphone, how about a keyboard? I have all those. Where do I connect each wire?

Please help!



Answer
I don't know about the vocal and keyboard stuff. My answer to that would have to be that vocals probably wouldn't sound good and I have no idea about keys. The idea behind the looper is that you can have it repeat a guitar part to play along with. The setup is very basic. You plug the guitar in to the "input" and the amp into the "output". This will be the way you'll connect any pedal you purchase in the future. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find online guitar accompaniment?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment