Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Can All Along the Watch Tower be played on an Acoustic Guitar, like the Jimi Hendrix Version?

best acoustic guitars for intermediate players
 on You're Really ReadyFor anybody who is hunting for free acoustic guitar ...
best acoustic guitars for intermediate players image
Q. I wouldn't call myself a beginner or intermediate player, I'm in between both. I've had my guitar for about 4 years but haven't been really been driven to play, but I've regained my passion and I wanted to know if this song can be played on the acoustic guitar, its sucks my electric guitar is broke >.>


Answer
Yep...I played it a couple of weeks ago at an acoustic show I did. It wasn't note-for-note the Hendrix version...probably closer to a version that Dave Mason (who played the acoustic intro on Hendrix's version) did.

But, yeah...why wouldn't you be able to. I've always viewed acoustic versions of electric songs just another arrangement.

Good luck.

Greetings from Austin, TX
Ken

What's a great 12 string acoustic guitar for the Money?




Ryan


I'm an intermediate player and my next guitar may hopefully be a 12 string ACOUSTIC guitar. I'm looking for a price range from about 300.00 to 600. And it'd be nice if it was at a local store such as guitar center.


Answer
Guitar Center usually has a selection of new and used 12 string guitars. they also keep a list of what other Guitar Center stores have. I bought a used Breedlove from Buffalo Brothers it is the most stable guitar I have ever owned. I am not real happy with my Gibson or my Tak.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can All Along the Watch Tower be played on an Acoustic Guitar, like the Jimi Hendrix Version?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment