Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What is a good website that i can buy dirt cheap acoustic guitars?

cheap acoustic guitars for beginners
 on Description: Perfect for the Beginner or student. This 3/4 Size guitar ...
cheap acoustic guitars for beginners image



Brady


I have an electric guitar already, but I don't want to play it outside. I want to know if there are really cheap, but good, acoustic guitars somewhere online that i can buy for $25.00 or less. Help me out? Thank you.


Answer
I think this product suit for you, "New Blue Acoustic Guitar W/ Accessories Combo Kit Beginners by Sky Enterprise" only for $20.75, You can check it from source that i give you below.

How much is an acoustic guitar?




I


I want to learn how to play a guitar, but i don't want to buy a really expensive one or really cheap one. Where can I buy an acoustic guitar for beginners and how much would it cost?

And is it hard to play? I already play the violin and piano.
How long do you think it would take to be ok at it? Do you think being self-taught would be ok?



Answer
$199 for a decent starter steel-string acoustic

You need to learn and practice the chords and hand positions.

It takes practice to get used to it. You get calluses on your fingers. But that's part of it.

You'll be fine being self-taught. But you have to practice correct habits before they become bad. There are a lot of YouTube videos. Practice songs you like, look up chords @ http://www.ultimate-guitar.com. Also learn how to read tabs.

It really helps to practice with songs you know because you know the tempo and how it sounds. It takes a lot of patience and practice everyday. You'll do fine.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good website that i can buy dirt cheap acoustic guitars?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment