Monday, September 9, 2013

What are some good beginner acoustic guitar strings?

best acoustic guitar strings for beginners
 on Whats an acoustic guitar?
best acoustic guitar strings for beginners image



tigerlover


I recently bought an acoustic guitar and the strings hurt my fingers. I'm used to playing my electric, and those strings are thinner and easier to play. What would be some recommended strings for this kind of transition? Brand/size or whatever would be great! =)


Answer
try some Earnie Ball - Light Gadge strings. theyre high quality, and the light gadge should be easier on ur fingers.

What acoustic guitar strings to use?







I have a Yamaha acoustic guitar. I am a beginner and finding the strings i have very hard to use. I want to get different strings that are easier on my fingers and less difficult to press down. I don't have a specific genre of playing since i am just learning.
I know that nylon strings would be easier but I am not sure if they are compatible with my guitar.
Can someone help me out?



Answer
For a beginning guitarist I would recommend anything from D'Addario. get the lightest action that they have for your acoustic guitar. I would also look in to whether your action is too high. Your action is the distance between the the stings and the neck of the guitar. The lower the action the harder it is to press the strings down and get a good clean tone. I think your action is the culprit here my friend but, if not D'Addario is the way to go.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good beginner acoustic guitar strings?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment