Friday, November 22, 2013

Best Acoustic Music Recording Software?

best acoustic guitar vsti
 on ... for using a Guitar Hero or Rock Band controller as a MIDI controller
best acoustic guitar vsti image



LetUsPrey


Alright, I currently use MixCraft, but I can't help but feel that there should be something more powerful out there, as awesome as mixcraft is. My friend who works in a studio recommends audacity, but it feels kinda lame, maybe I'm just not giving a chance.
The question is, from audio recording experts out there, what should I use for recording my music. I just have a semi-acoustic guitar and a mic. I just use effects like delay and chorus, and simple stuff, nothing big. Payed or free is not a problem, just want the best software, or should I stick with MixCraft?



Answer
N-Track Studio is an audio & MIDI multitrack recorder that turns your computer into a full-fledged recording studio. You can record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks. The program supports simultaneous recording from multiple 16 and 24 bit soundcards, and real-time audio effects can be applied non-destructively to each track. Built-in effects include Reverb, Multiband Compression, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shift, Graphic and Parametric EQ & spectrum analyzer.

The program can use third party DirectX and VST plug-ins to process in real-time audio signals. Effect can also be used to process the recorded signal in real-time so that the computer can act as a multi-effects device.

MIDI tracks can be imported end exported to regular MIDI files, and edited using the built in piano-roll based MIDI editing window. The program supports VSTi and DXi instruments plug-ins for sample accurate software MIDI playback.
http://www.brothersoft.com/n-track-studio-171560.html
Cathy

Hi. I am looking for a Fruity Loops 9 Instrument Packs?







I have instrument packs included with installation pack of FL Studio 9 by default. But I am looking for the sounds like Acoustic Guitars with a fingers swiping noises to get a real quality of the music, I am crazy about acoustic guitars and wanna get real sound of it. If there are any packs with different sounds except Acoustic Guitars would be great for me to get too. Any suggestions on how to get it free online, so I can create my music and enjoy it maybe with you too guys, will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for your help.
BR
Tim



Answer
"DSK AkoustiK GuitarZ" VST is free and it would work with FL.

http://www.dskmusic.com/

You also could try the "Acoustic Legends HD" VSTi. If you want something more professional.

http://www.vir2.com/instruments/acoustic-legends-hd

That's not free, but you could probably find it for free on a piracy site. Though I wouldn't recommend that because you could get a virus easily....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Acoustic Music Recording Software?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment